Dandruff wrecking your scalp,keeping you away from black tops, turning off friends & keeping you away from the love of your life???
[ok! I admit the last bit was quite an exaggeration of the cataclysmic side effects of dandruff ;) ]
If you are tired of all the empty promises of anti-dandruff shampoos and need a HOLY GRAIL solution for your dandruff ,then read on Ruhie's rave review of Ketomac Dandruff treatment shampoo.
Name of the Product : Ketomac Dandruff Treatment Shampoo
Cost : M.R.P Rs. 135.00 for 110 ml
KETOMAC’S superior action is extremely effective on dandruff but very gentle on hair. KETOMAC can be freely used on coloured, dyed hair or hair groomed with hair gel or fixers.
Directions Of Use
Apply to scalp, wet hair and left for 5 minutes before rinsing.
After the scalp has cleared up, once a week application of KETOMAC Shampoo inhibits the reoccurrence of dandruff.
Ketoconazole IP 2% w/v.
Shampoo base q.s.
My Take :
When you open the carton, along with the shampoo bottle , you get a 4 paged pamphlet having loads of information
This information is also available on their website http://www.ketomac.in/
The shampoo has a sturdy, transparent bottle, with a brown flip cap. The shampoo flows easily out of the bottle. The packaging is simple and easy to use.
The shampoo has a runny consistency. Applies easily and lathers well. It’s pinkish brown in color and has minty fragrance.
1. Simple to use packaging.
2. Nice minty smell, not too strong either and doesn’t linger too long as to irritate.
3. It is really good for oily hair as it controls excess oil secretion.
4. The bottle is travel- friendly.
5. The best thing – It “DELIVERS” great results!!!
6. Works amazingly on any kind of dandruff level: low,medium and severe.
anyone can use it. All dandruff sufferers must give this a try.
7. Value for money.
Now, we are not talking about the disappearance of dandruff in subsequent washes or even 2-3 washes as is usually the case of most anti dandruff shampoo’s. You use it once, and you will have a hard time finding dandruff on your scalp. I used it for a month just as instructed and then I stopped usage and only had to come back after 7 months later when dandruff started to reappear, it’s that effective. Moreover even the second time, I experimented to see its effectiveness. From a single wash, you can experience an almost dandruff - less scalp.
1. Conditioner is a MUST!! In fact you could even try oiling your hair before shampooing. It does tend to leave hair tad dry, though most anti dandruff shampoo have this problem, so can’t really complain.
2. Not suitable for daily usage.
3. Have you ever washed your utensils and got that squeaky clean effect??
Well, you might experience it with your hair as well
I believe it’s the only thing that I truly find not-so-attractive about this shampoo,but nothing that a good conditioner can’t solve.
4. Availability is an issue, you can find it in only select medical stores .
Would you purchase again?: DEFINITELY.It’s my HG dandruff treatment shampoo. But do remember only for dandruff treatment, do switch with other shampoos to meet the nutrition and moisture requirements of your lovely locks.
This is a Guest Post by Ruhie a.k.a Krazzy Ki, a self-confessed tomboy who is learning all the girly tricks of makeup through the wonderful world of Beauty Blogs.She is pursuing Engineering degree specializing in Computer Science,her hobby is Website Designing & writing poetry.You can visit her blog here