Dance of the Peacock - is a colorful look which combines bright blue and green without looking too over the top. This look can be paired with similar colored Lehngas /Saree with either gold or silver embellishment.
Lipstick suggestion: since the eyes are quite heavy and dramatic, it's better to go with nude lips. But this being a wedding look, nude lips might look too washed out and won't photograph well. Hence, I'd recommend glossy shimmery light pink lips. (Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in Warm me up + Bourjois 3D effect gloss in no.63)
- NYX eye shadow base in "skin tone"
- Lakme fantasy shimmer stick in "Astral blue"
- Lakme eye shadow quartet in "Peacock"
- MAC Mineralize eye shadow duo in "She who dares"
- Chambor dazzle liner in black
- Chambor dazzle liner in Teal
- Maybelline colossal kajal
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in Yoghurt
Step by Step Tutorial-I've included a photo tutorial to explain how to recreate this look in an easy manner.Comment to Vote for Nitya & help her win the Bridal Eye makeup contest
You can read more about Nitya at her Blog