Cheryl Cole pulled out all stops during her Cannes 2012 appearance in a Stephane Rolland couture gown, with a sensational feathery red train which seemed to melt right into the red carpet. The effect- Plain gorgeous! Not only did Cheryl get her gown spot on for the event, her makeup for Cannes was one of the best done Red carpet looks. With super sultry smokey eyes, tons of falsies and glossy nude lips, Cheryl took chic to another level.
I've tried to recreate this smokey sultry Red Carpet ready look, using some budget makeup items, hope you like the look :)
- NYX HD eyeshadow base
- Dark brown eyeliner pencil from Kryolan
- Black eyeshadow from Lakme Moondust eyeshadow quad
- Dark brown from Faces Beechwood eyeshadow trio
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Shimmery silver used on inner corner from 120 eyeshadow palette
- Shimmery highlight color from 120 eyeshadow palette
- QVS Glue & KKCenterHK eyelashes
On the lips Cheryl is wearing a nude lipstick and a gloss I've decided to pair this smokey eye look with Revlon Colorstay lipstick -Mocha Silk and topped it with Korres Raspberry liquid lipstick number 13.